Sale Price: $4,099.00
- Location: GO AZ Motorcycles in Scottsdale
- Availability: In Stock
- Year: 2015
- Manufacturer: Suzuki
- Model: V-Strom 650 ABS
- New/Used: Used
- Miles: 52966
- Primary Color: SLVR
- Condition: Excellent
- Title: Clean
- Stock #: U103081
- VIN: JS1VP56A5F2103081
|Engine Type||4-stroke, 2-cylinder, DOHC, 90-deg. V-Twin|
|Bore and Stroke||81.0 mm x 62.6 mm (3.189 in. x 2.465 in.)|
|Compression Ratio||11.2 : 1|
|Fuel System||Suzuki Fuel Injection|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (Transistorized)|
|Front Suspension||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Rear Suspension||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Front Brakes||Disc, twin|
|Front Tire||110/80R19M/C 59H, tubeless|
|Rear Tire||150/70R17M/C 69H, tubeless|
|Wheelbase||1560 mm (61.4 in.)|
|Seat Height||835 mm (32.9 in.)|
|Fuel Capacity||5.3 US|
|Dry Weight||Curb Weight: 214 kg (472 lb.)|
|Transmission||6-speed, constant mesh|
|Final Drive||Chain, DID525V8, 118 links|
|Colors||Pearl Bracing White, Metallic Triton Blue|
The Suzuki V-Strom 650 was designed with more than comfort in mind. Over the previous generation, it enhanced the running performance and in-town versatility of the popular V-Strom brand. The 645cc, v-twin engine features outstanding performance in low-to mid rpm range and has impressive styling that stands out in form and function. The V-Strom 650 ABS is an environmentally friendly vehicle that has excellent fuel economy for daily commuting and weekend touring. The Suzuki V-Strom 650 is just what you dreamed of to tackle on your exotic getaway. This bike comes equipped with aluminum panniers, windscreen, Sargent seat, and skid plate.
*Price shown is based on selling price average retail value. Excludes Manufacture warranty Selling price excludes optional accessories, applicable taxes,installation, setup and/or other dealer costs*
- Antilock Brake System (ABS) unit features a lightweight, compact design. The ABS monitors wheel speed, and matches stopping power to available traction.
- 645cc V-Twin engine features broad torque delivery, signature V-Twin power pulses and sporty quick-revving high rpm range power surges for full-range riding enjoyment. An efficient engine design delivers high mileage and class-leading riding range.
- A high-speed 32-bit ECU controls Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) system, contributing to enhanced low-to-mid rpm range torque, a linear throttle response and lower emissions.
- Twin iridium spark plugs for each cylinder for better spark strength and combustion efficiency contributing to increased power, a more linear throttle response, easier engine start-up and a more stable idle.
- A radiator with a more compact core, flanked by wind-directing plates shaped with holes* for enhancing cooling efficiency, directing engine heat to flow out to the side air outlets and away from the rider’s legs. (*Patented.)
- Suzuki-developed and patented Throttle-body Integrated Idle Speed Control (TI-ISC) contributes to easy cold starting, stable idle and lower emissions.
- The 6-speed transmission is tailored for active sporty rides with tighter 1st through 5th gear ratios, while keeping highway cruises comfortable with a tall top gear.
- Lightweight and rigid twin-spar aluminum-alloy frame and swingarm contribute to smooth handling performance and excellent stability at high-speeds.
- Front dual 310mm-disc brakes and rear 260mm-disc brakes deliver smooth, controllable stopping power. Expansion-resistant high-pressure brake hose enhances the responsive brake feel.
- 19-inch front and 17-inch rear radial tires specifically designed for the V-Strom 650 ABS.
- A 3-way height-adjustable windscreen, carefully shaped with extensive wind tunnel testing, efficiently reduces wind noise and rider fatigue.
- 12-month limited warranty.
- Functional seat combines red-stitched leather-look sections and suede-look, slip-resistant surfaces, and is topped off with an embossed V-Strom logo.
- A lightweight, one-piece, resin luggage carrier with well-shaped, easy-to-grasp grab bars comes with a slip-resistant rubber mat.
- Instrumentation includes an analog tachometer and brightness-adjustable LCD speedometer. LCD readouts include odometer, dual trip meter, gear position, coolant and ambient temperature, average fuel consumption, fuel gauge and clock. Switching between LCD readings can be done with the left handlebar switch.
- LED indicators include a road freeze warning indicator, which, together with the ambient temperature display, helps riders’ awareness of road conditions.
- Engine: 645 cc, 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 90-degree V-Twin
- Bore x Stroke: 81.0 mm x 62.6 mm (3.189 in x 2.465 in)
- Compression Ratio: 11.2 : 1
- Fuel System: Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: 6-speed, constant mesh
- Final Drive: Chain, DID525V8, 118 links
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc, twin
- Brakes Rear: Disc
- Tires Front: 110/80R19M/C 59H, tubeless
- Tires Rear: 150/70R17M/C 69H, tubeless
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 5.3 US
- Color: Pearl Bracing White, Metallic Triton Blue
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Overall Length: 2290 mm (90.2 in)
- Overall Width: 835 mm (32.9 in)
- Wheelbase: 1560 mm (61.4 in)
- Ground Clearance: 175 mm (6.9 in)
- Seat Height: 835 mm (32.9 in)
- Curb Weight: 214 kg (472 lbs)
- Warranty: 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.