Sale Price: $6,199.00
- Location: GO AZ Motorcycles in Scottsdale
- Availability: In Stock
- Year: 2018
- Manufacturer: Kawasaki
- Model: Brute Force® 750 4x4i EPS
- New/Used: New
- Hours: 0
- Primary Color: BLUE
- Condition: Excellent
- Title: Clean
- Stock #: B514130
- VIN: JKAVFDG13JB514130
|Engine Type||4-stroke, V-twin, SOHC|
|Bore x Stroke||85.0 x 66.0mm|
|Fuel System||DFI® with two 36mm throttle bodies|
|Front Suspension||Double wishbone|
|Front Travel||6.7 in.|
|Front Brake Type||Dual hydraulic 176mm discs with 2-piston calipers|
|Front Tires||AT 25 x 8-12|
|Rear Suspension||Full independent, dual A-arm|
|Rear Travel||7.5 in.|
|Rear Brake Type||Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc|
|Rear Tires||AT 25 x 10-12|
|Frame||Double-cradle, high-tensile tubular steel|
|Dry Weight||Curb Weight: 699.0 lb.|
|Front Rack Capacity||88.0 lb.|
|Rear Rack Capacity||176.0 lb.|
|Towing Capacity||1250 lb.|
|Fuel Capacity||5.0 gal.|
|Ground Clearance||9.4 in.|
|Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)||86.4 in. x 46.5 in. x 48.0 in.|
|Drive Train||Selectable 4WD with variable front differential control|
|Transmission||2-Speed automatic, reverse|
|Lighting||35W headlights, 5W taillight, 21W stoplight|
|Colors||Vibrant Blue, Super Black|
Dominating Power: Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke 749cc 90-degree V-twin engine; Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) for responsive acceleration
Unmatched Performance: Superior performance in a variety of conditions with selectable 2WD/4WD and Digital Fuel Injection (DFI®).
* Price shown is based on the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) and is subject to change. MSRP excludes destination charges, optional accessories, applicable taxes, installation, setup and/or other dealer costs.*
**Dealer retains all incentives at sales price. Sale price does not include dealer added accessories and/or special financing offers**
The Kawasaki Brute Force 750® 4x4i EPS ATV is built strong to dominate the most difficult trails. Backed by over a century of Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. (KHI) knowledge and engineering, the Brute Force 750 4x4i EPS is a thrilling adventure ATV that refuses to quit.
- A Conqueror on Four Wheels: Excellent towing capacity of up to 1,250 lbs.; Electric Power Steering (EPS) is speed-sensitive for optimal assistance; Sturdy cargo racks hold up to 264 lbs. (88 lbs. front / 176 lbs. rear)
- Dominating Power: Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke 749cc 90-degree V-twin engine; Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) for responsive acceleration
- Unmatched Performance: Superior performance in a variety of conditions with selectable 2WD/4WD and Digital Fuel Injection (DFI®).
- Engine: 4-stroke, V-twin, SOHC, liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 749cc
- Bore x Stroke: 85.0 x 66.0mm
- Compression ratio: 9.3:1
- Fuel System: DFI® with two 36mm throttle bodies
- Ignition: Digital DC-CDI
- Transmission: 2-Speed automatic, reverse
- Final Drive: Selectable 4WD with variable front differential control, shaft
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: Double wishbone/6.7 in.
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Full independent, dual A-arm/7.5 in.
- Front Tire: AT 25 x 8-12
- Rear Tire: AT 25 x 10-12
- Front Brakes: Dual hydraulic 176mm discs with 2-piston calipers
- Rear Brakes: Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc
- Ground Clearance: 9.4 in.
- Starting System: Electric
- Fuel Capacity: 5.0 gal.
- Turning Radius: 10.5 ft.
- Towing Capacity: 1250 lb.
- Total Rack Capacity: 242.0 lb.
- Rack Capacity, Front/Rear: 88.0 lb./176.0 lb.
- Lighting: 35W headlights, 5W taillight, 21W stoplight
- Frame Type: Double-cradle, high-tensile tubular steel
- Track Front/Rear: 36.4/35.0 in.
- Overall Length: 86.4 in.
- Overall Width: 46.5 in.
- Overall Height: 48.0 in.
- Seat Height: 35.8 in.
- Curb Weight: 699.0 lb.
- Wheelbase: 50.6 in.
- Instruments: Speedometer, odometer, dual trip meters, fuel gauge, engine temp, clock, hour meter and 2WD/4WD icon, plus indicators for EPS, neutral, belt, and oil pressure
- Color Choices: Vibrant Blue, Super Black
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36, or 48 months
KAWASAKI CARES: Read Owner’s Manual and all on-product warnings. Warning: ATVs can be hazardous to operate. For your safety: Always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing. Never carry a passenger. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Never ride on public roads or pavement. Avoid excessive speeds and stunt driving. Be extra careful on difficult terrain. Kawasaki’s KFX®50 is recommended for use only by persons 6 or older, and the KFX®90 is recommended for use only by persons 12 and older. All children under 16 riding ATVs should always have direct adult supervision. Kawasaki ATVs with engines over 90cc are recommended for use only by persons 16 years of age or older. Kawasaki also recommends that all ATV riders take a training course. For more information, see your dealer, call the ATV Safety Institute at 1-800-887-2887, or go to www.atvsafety.org. © 2017 Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A.