Sale Price: $11,999.00
- Location: GO AZ Motorcycles in Scottsdale
- Availability: In Stock
- Year: 2018
- Manufacturer: Kawasaki
- Model: Ninja ZX-14R ABS SE
- New/Used: New
- Miles: 1
- Primary Color: GREEN
- Condition: Excellent
- Title: Clean
- Stock #: A005004
- VIN: JKBZXNJ18JA005004
|Engine Type||4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC, 4-valve|
|Bore and Stroke||84.0 x 65.0mm|
|Fuel System||DFI® with 44mm Mikuni throttle bodies (4)|
|Ignition||TCBI, battery powered & electronic advance|
|Transmission||6-speed return shift|
|Final Drive||Sealed chain|
|Front Suspension||43mm inverted cartridge fork with adjustable preload, 18-way compression and 15-way rebound damping adjustment/4.6 in|
|Rear Suspension||Bottom-link Uni-Trak® and gas-charged shock with adjustable preload, stepless rebound and compression damping adjustments, adjustable ride height/4.9 in|
|Front Brakes||Brembo dual floating 310mm discs with dual radial-mounted monobloc 4-piston calipers and ABS|
|Rear Brakes||Single 250mm petal disc with opposed twin-piston caliper and ABS|
|Seat Height||31.5 in.|
|Fuel Capacity||5.8 gal.|
|Dry Weight||Curb Weight: 593.1 lb.|
|Colors||Emerald Blazed Green/Metallic Carbon Gray, Pearl Storm Gray/Ebony/Candytone Orange|
Power You Can Control: Lightweight monocoque aluminum frame designed for responsive handling; Inverted 43mm cartridge-type fork with stepless damping adjustment; Wind-tunnel-tested aerodynamic bodywork
* Price shown is based on the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) and is subject to change. MSRP excludes destination charges, optional accessories, applicable taxes, installation, setup and/or other dealer costs.*
**Dealer retains all incentives at sales price. Sale price does not include dealer added accessories and/or special financing offers**
Witness the Phenomenon
The Ninja® ZX™-14R ABS SE motorcycle’s ultra-powerful 1,441cc inline four-cylinder engine puts it at the top of its class. Advanced electronics, an innovative monocoque frame and stunning bodywork makes the Ninja ZX-14R ABS SE a sensation you have to see–and feel–to believe.
- Extreme Power: Incredibly powerful 1,441cc inline 4-cylinder engine; 2 selectable power modes: Full Power (for peak performance) and Low Power (for milder response)
- Extraordinary Power: Fearless innovation starts with an attitude. Advanced electronics systems like Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC) and Digital Fuel Injection (DFI®) provide unmatched performance.
- Power You Can Control: Lightweight monocoque aluminum frame designed for responsive handling; Inverted 43mm cartridge-type fork with stepless damping adjustment; Wind-tunnel-tested aerodynamic bodywork
- Outstanding braking power and progressive braking feel thanks to Brembo® 4-piston cast aluminum M50 monbloc calipers (Brembo's highest grade)
- Brembo radial-pump master cylinder and reservoir tuned to minimize ineffective (idle) stroke at the lever for superior feel
- Large 310mm Brembo floating front discs with grooved outer edges provide increased surface area to improve heat dissipation for consistent performance
- High grade dash meter with interchangeable (black or white) LCD screen background
- Stainless-steel braided clutch and brake lines for improved feel and consistent performance
- Dark-tinted clutch and brake reservoirs and black anodized reservoir brackets for improved appearance
- Drilled and anodized billet steering stem nut
- Engine: 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC, 4-valve, liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 1,441cc
- Bore x Stroke: 84.0 x 65.0mm
- Compression ratio: 12.3:1
- Fuel System: DFI® with 44mm Mikuni throttle bodies (4)
- Ignition: TCBI, battery powered & electronic advance
- Transmission: 6-speed return shift
- Final Drive: Sealed chain
- Electronic Rider Aids: Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC), Power Mode, ABS
- Rake / Trail: 23.0 deg./3.7 in.
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 43mm inverted cartridge fork with adjustable preload, 18-way compression and 15-way rebound damping adjustment/4.6 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Bottom-link Uni-Trak® and gas-charged shock with adjustable preload, stepless rebound and compression damping adjustments, adjustable ride height/4.9 in
- Front Tire: 120/70ZR17
- Rear Tire: 190/50ZR17
- Front Brakes: Brembo dual floating 310mm discs with dual radial-mounted monobloc 4-piston calipers and ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 250mm petal disc with opposed twin-piston caliper and ABS
- Frame Type: Aluminum monocoque
- Overall Length: 85.4 in.
- Overall Width: 30.3 in.
- Overall Height: 46.1 in.
- Ground Clearance: 4.9 in.
- Seat Height: 31.5 in.
- Curb Weight: 593.1 lb.**
- Fuel Capacity: 5.8 gal.
- Wheelbase: 58.3 in.
- Color Choices: Emerald Blazed Green/Metallic Carbon Gray, Pearl Storm Gray/Ebony/Candytone Orange
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
KAWASAKI CARES: Always wear a helmet, eye protection, and proper apparel. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Read Owner’s Manual and all on-product warnings. Professional rider shown on a closed course. © 2017 Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A.